- The certificates and prizes (using Hasentaler and From OWL with love) have been sent.
The Results are available online [2020-04-17 14:15]
- Congratulations to the two winners: Show-Geo & Theme-Classify! [2020-04-09 18:40]
- The form for submission of results is online [13:55]
- Etherpad to collect notes from the chat [11:20]
- If you have problems connecting to the server, please try a client other than Riot Web (see Matrix chat) [10:48]
Day: Monday, April 6th, 2020
Time: 10.00 - 18.00
(Room: D1.338, physical presence has been cancelled due to Corona)
- The participation is open to all. No registration is required.
- Introduction video
- Please join the Matrix chat for communication.
- Add yourself and your ideas to the ideas and people spreadsheet
- A prize worth 100 Euro for the best solution will be awarded among UPB students participating in the contest. (Preferably as Hasentaler coupons.)
- Participating UPB students who submit a solution will receive a confirmation of participation. The deadline for results is Tuesday, April 7th, 2020. Please use the form for results submission.
In general, we want to use available metadata records or mobility datasets.
To be more specific and to provide some ideas, we defined some example tasks.
Data Science Group at Paderborn University
Send a mail to
adrian.wilke(at)upb.de and please begin the mail subject with